A short summary of our project
We are looking to raise some money to help grow our very new, small scale business! As a new, independent company, we are often unable to meet the minimum order quantities and this limits us massively. We would love to expand our product range and to start manufacturing our own products, which would mean more plastic free products are available to the locals of Swansea and the rest of the UK and would benefit the environment considerably! We want to make the changes so our climate does not have to.
Who are we?
easilyeco was founded by three Swansea University students who are passionate about the environment and wanted to make a difference. We supply your every day essential items, such as; bamboo toothbrushes, shampoo bars, beeswax food wraps, reusable makeup pads and cotton buds, but without the plastic, allowing people to live a more eco-friendly life.
We are aware of the lack of knowledge regarding the problems with plastic, this is why we believe it is so important to inform people. We use our social media pages as an educational platform to share facts, news articles and educational videos to raise awareness of the issue.
This is our passion and want it to become everyone else's too. We set up easilyeco because our future scares us, we do not want to see the consequences of our actions now on the environment in 50 years and therefore decided to actually do something about it. Growing this business will increase the awareness of the environmental impacts of plastic and will help to reduce our single plastic use significantly.
Our end goal is to save the environment, but this cannot be done by three students, we need your help too!
Where will the money go?
If we are lucky enough to receive any funding from this campaign, our money will be spent on the following:
- Online marketing to educate through social media
- Expanding our product range and meeting higher order quantities
- Attending more markets to provide a local service to the people of Swansea.
We will keep everyone updated with our progress and achievements as regularly as we can!
We have some great rewards and discounts for anyone who donates as a thank you for your help!
Images and video
Find us here
Follow us to keep up with our progress:
Help us succeed!
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.